Trust Services (Nevis) Limited, operating out of its full service office situated in Charlestown, Nevis, is licenced to provide CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT services in St. Kitts and Nevis in addition to its normal, trust and company management activities.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT in St. Kitts and Nevis can be gained by either:
A one-time investment in The Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) of a minimum of US$250,000.00 plus government processing and professional fees. The SIDF is a charity, setup by the St. Kitts and Nevis government to support displaced sugar workers as a result of the sugar industry closure and to diversify the country’s economic base.
A minimum investment of US$400,000.00 in a government approved real estate project plus government processing and professional fees. Qualifying investments include luxury villas, condos and apartments which can be sold on the open market after a 5 year holding period. If the investor does not wish to make personal use of his or her investment property during the five year holding period Trust Services (Nevis) Limited can, on a best efforts basis, assist him or her in obtaining suitable leasing arrangements. In addition our team of real estate practitioners can assist the potential investor in locating a property from among the many qualified developments in St. Kitts and Nevis that best suit their personal needs.
Government processing and professional fees will depend upon the number of applicants, the size and nature of the investment vehicle selected by the applicant for citizenship and full costing details will be provided upon enquiry.
Why seek St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship?
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship offers:
- A second passport with no requirement to relinquish the holder’s original passport
- Visa free travel to over 90 countries including all EU Schengen countries, Switzerland, Canada, UK and Ireland
- Tax free residency (There are no personal income or wealth taxes in St. Kitts and Nevis)
- Lifetime citizenship
- Citizenship for your spouse and minor children at reduces rates
- No Personal visit to the jurisdiction during the processing period or following approval. Upon approval Trust Services (Nevis) Limited can arrange for the collection and delivery to you of your new St. Kitts and Nevis passport.
Countries to which travel is currently visa-free:
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, EL Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Micronesia, Monaco, Montserrat, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niue, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Republic of Portugal, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For further information on this new service please contact the manager of our Economic Citizenship Programme at GroupECP@chclfiduciary.com or fax us at +1 869 469 7272.
Release dated: March 7, 2014
CHCL Fiduciary Group seeks to provide a broad range of fiduciary services to qualified professionals in support of the needs of their clients. In the performance of our duties, we may be directly responsible for these services or, alternatively, we may co-ordinate the provision of services by associated organizations located in alternative jurisdictions where we, ourselves, do not have administrative offices.
The Group, with its principal offices located in Panama and Nevis, was formed at the start of 2004 and the senior management has been providing international trustee, company formation and administration services in the Caribbean and Central America since 1983, and it is this broad range of experience and associations that make the Group so versatile.
Through its associates, agents and operating subsidiary companies, the Group provides and assists its professional service clients with, among other services:
- The incorporation and maintenance of Anguilla, Bahamas, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Nevis and Republic of Panama juridical entities;
- The structuring and creation of family trusts and other forms of asset protection and general investment vehicles;
- The incorporation and administration of Mutual Funds in the British Virgin Islands;
- The incorporation and administration of Captive Insurance Companies in Nevis;
- The development and maintenance of bookkeeping, accounting and financial record keeping systems meeting the legal standards required by modern AML/CFT legislation.
The Group has also developed a number of business products and contacts that can be of considerable assistance to domestic and international fiscal planners.